21 Jul Employee Vaccination Reporting
Employees can log covid-19 vaccination results through the emocha Health app or web portal here https://checkin.emocha.com/ccsd.
Supports for emocha Health
- This video assists with uploading the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card into emocha Health.
- This PDF provides step-by-step directions to upload the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card using the emocha Health app.
- This PDF provides step-by-step directions to upload the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card using the web kiosk.
- This PDF provides a quick guide of the definition of the digital badge.
If you upload your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card and still receive a notification to be tested from emocha Health, please contact the Employee Health line at (702) 799-0298 from 5:30 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
Supports for COVID-19 Vaccinations
- If you lost your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or are unable to view the dates on the card, you can access the information at Nevada WebIZ.
- If an individual wants to acquire a COVID-19 vaccination, please refer to the Clark County Vaccination Site Schedule.
These COVID-19 vaccination clinics are available for staff, community members, and students who are eligible and have parent/guardian consent. If an individual wants to acquire a COVID-19 vaccination at a different location, please refer to the information located at COVID-19 Vaccination Distribution.
Please be advised that the COVID-19 designated District testing sites for staff who have not uploaded their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to emocha Health will be operational Monday through Thursday beginning Monday, August 30, 2021, excluding holidays.
Mandatory COVID testing will provide our school communities with healthy and safe learning environments as we welcome students and staff back to campus.
Staff selected for mandatory testing can find their testing times and locations below:
*Unvaccinated staff and staff who do not upload their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to emocha Health are required to test weekly at any CCSD satellite testing location outside of their contracted hours. Staff who have uploaded their vaccination record cards into emocha by the end of COVID-19 Testing Cycle 2 will be excused from that testing cycle. Future testing cycle criteria may be revised to include that vaccination record cards have been reviewed and approved through the validation process. Please contact the Employee Health Line at 702-799-0298 with additional questions or concerns.
For information on how to upload vaccination records visit newsroom.ccsd.net/emocha