19 Jan emocha Health Employee Information
- This video assists with uploading the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card into emocha Health.
- This PDF provides step-by-step directions to upload the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card using the emocha Health app.
- This PDF provides step-by-step directions to upload the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card using the web kiosk.
- This PDF provides a quick guide of the definition of the digital badge (Updated 9/14/2021 with Purple Badge).
If you upload your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card and still receive a notification to be tested from emocha Health, please contact the Employee Health line at (702) 799-0298 from 5:30 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
Supports for COVID-19 Vaccinations
- If you lost your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or are unable to view the dates on the card, you can access the information at Nevada WebIZ.
- If an individual wants to acquire a COVID-19 vaccination, please refer to the Clark County Vaccination Site Schedule.
These COVID-19 vaccination clinics are available for staff, community members, and students who are eligible and have parent/guardian consent. If an individual wants to acquire a COVID-19 vaccination at a different location, please refer to the information located at COVID-19 Vaccination Distribution.
Mandatory Testing Cycles
Staff selected for testing can find their testing times and locations below:
*Unvaccinated staff and staff who do not upload their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to emocha Health are required to test weekly at any CCSD satellite testing location outside of their contracted hours. Staff who have uploaded their vaccination record cards into emocha by the end of COVID-19 Testing Cycle 2 will be excused from that testing cycle. Future testing cycle criteria may be revised to include that vaccination record cards have been reviewed and approved through the validation process. Please contact the Employee Health Line at 702-799-0298 with additional questions or concerns.
emocha Health F.A.Q. Spotlight
How do I log my vaccination information?
You are now able to record your vaccine documentation with emocha! If you wish to record your vaccine, log into your account and navigate to the menu (icon with three horizontal lines). You will now see an “Upload Vaccine Record” option. Alternatively, you can navigate to https://checkin.emocha.com/ccsd to upload your vaccination record using the web portal. After logging in, you will see options to Check-In or to Record Vaccination.