18 Apr Search process to continue at April 27 Board of School Trustees meeting
The Clark County School District (CCSD) Board of School Trustees decided at their April 11 public board meeting to update the superintendent search schedule to allow for the review of additional candidates for the superintendent position.
To stay informed of the superintendent search process, visit http://superintendentsearch.ccsd.net.
The following public meetings have been scheduled:
Special Meeting – All finalists’ interviews:
· Friday, April 27, at 9 a.m. in the Board Room of the Greer Education Center, 2832 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
- Trustees are scheduled to interview all finalists in a special meeting.
- All finalists’ interviews are open to the public.
Community Meetings to meet finalists:
· Saturday, April 28, at 10 a.m. in the Board Room of the Greer Education Center, 2832 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
- Scheduled public meeting where the community will have the opportunity to learn more about the finalists.
- Members of the public who have questions for the candidates can email them to email@example.com. These questions may be posed to the candidates during the community meetings.
Selection of Superintendent:
· Wednesday, May 2, at 8 a.m. in the Board Room of the Greer Education Center, 2832 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
- The public is invited to the CCSD Board of School Trustees Board Meeting at the above time and date where the trustees are scheduled to vote on the selection of the superintendent.