20 Mar Nominations accepted until March 31 for New Educator of the Year
March 31 is the deadline to nominate a teacher for a New Educator of the Year award. A new educator is defined as someone who has no prior contracted experience and was hired during the 2016-17 school year. The award recognizes and celebrates outstanding new educators who have demonstrated excellence and dedication to students and the school community. Each recipient will have their picture displayed in the lobby of the Edward A. Greer Education Center. New educators can self-nominate, or be nominated by an administrator, colleague, community member, parent or student.
Nominations will be accepted for the following categories:
1) Primary (PreK through Grade 2)
2) Intermediate (Grades 3-5)
3) Junior High/Middle School (Grades 6-8)
4) High School (Grades 9-12)
5) Specialist (Grades PreK-12)
6) Special Education (Grades PreK-12)
7) Related Services (Counselor, School Nurse, School Psychologist, Speech/Language Pathologist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, or Physical Therapist)
For more information, click here.